My long distance relationship love quotes collection




The distance between our loved one is one of the worst experiences we can go through. Patience is the key, and we know love cannot die, i also believe that distance makes love grow. Here are some LDR love quotes you can send as a message to your love ones.


 DISTANCE LOVE QUOTES:

Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it. (Thomas Fuller)

Absence is to love as wind is to fire it start small but grows to love the great. (Roger de Bussy-Rabutin)

We have always known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. (Khalil Gibran)

For true love the smallest distance is too great, and can overcome the greatest of distances. (Nouwens Hans)

The simple lack of her is more to me than the presence of others. (Edward Thomas)

Do not measure the distance, measure love. (Author unknown)

Your absence has not taught me to be alone, but merely has shown that when we are together we make a single shadow on the wall. (Doug Fetherling)

Love is the shortest distance between hearts. (Author unknown)

The distance means so little when someone means so much. (Author unknown)

Distance is the key to the eternity of love. (Terence Pearman)

I look to the sun, and I am comforted because I know that the light of the same sun lights your face. (Author unknown)

No distance can keep us apart, long as you're here in my heart. (Diane Warren)

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoy my long distance quotes collection

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7 tips to help you maintain a long-distance relationship---(LDR Tips)

ABOUT TEENAGE RELATIONSHIP ABUSE AND WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW